The ACN Foundation provides access, through funding, in support of initiatives that enhance, develop and recognize contributions made by Australian nurses that will improve the health of the Australian community and secure nursing history.
We collaborate with the community at large to raise funds in support of nurse-led initiatives that focus on research, policy development and advocacy, education and scholarship.
The Foundation’s mission is delivered through the following pillars with objectives being:
- Nurse Leadership – Developing nurse leaders
- Research – Uncovering best practice
- Education & Scholarships – Acknowledgement and reward
- Advocacy & Policy Development – Action for health outcomes
- History – Curating nurse history
We're here for nurses...