The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) Foundation provides access, through funding, to support initiatives that enhance, develop and recognise contributions made by Australian nurses that will improve the health of the Australian community and secure nursing history.
We collaborate with the community to raise funds in support of such initiatives that focus on research, policy development and advocacy, education and scholarship.
The ACN Foundation’s mission is delivered through the following pillars with objectives being:
- Nurse Leadership – Developing nurse leaders
- Research – Uncovering best practice
- Education & Scholarships – Acknowledgement and reward
- Advocacy & Policy Development – Action for health outcomes
- History – Curating nurse history
We're here to support nurses... the backbone of the health care system.